From her experience on stage at New York’s Metropolitan Opera to the pursuit of her second calling as a life coach, Shirin Eskandani of Whole-Hearted Coaching brings joy, inspiration, and laughter to all aspects of her life — including her interview with us for this ep of The Fit Bottomed Girls Podcast.
You might not immediately see the connection between life as a successful opera singer and a certified life coach, but after this amazing interview, it’ll all become clear. Shirin’s infectious spirit impacts the work she does coaching personal clients, and it’s also evident in her public speaking gigs and intensive workshops focusing on self-transformation and growth for women. We are thrilled to bring her message to our audience as Shirin explains how to find more self-acceptance and less worry (yes, please!) in this ep.
We talk about finding real joy by living in the present, and Shirin talks about how she challenged herself to have a “worry-free summer“ — and she has plenty of tips to help you find more purpose and passion in your life.
A couple of our favorite quotes from Shirin in this ep were …
Also on the Show …
Bonus! We unveil our new sponsor: Inspire Bath!
All Inspire Bath products (we love the deodorant spray and body lotion you see above best) are all-natural, smell great and use simple ingredients to help with body odor — totally free of baking soda, aluminum, oil and parabens. We’ve been using it for weeks and it works! If you’re looking for an all-natural beauty line that is good for your body and skin, this is IT. Makes for a great gift for someone you love … or yourself. Plus! For every bottle purchased Inspire Bath donates one to help build and empower women and girls at shelters and interim homes at the YWCA in St. Joseph, Missouri, for their domestic shelter and home for women and families. It’s a win-win!
Podcast Episode 99 Highlights With Shirin Eskandani:
- The parallels of working out and being an opera singer
- The steps it takes to rewrite and reframe your story (and why that is needed for true change)
- Her weight-loss journey then and now
- The power of the phrase, “Let’s just see what happens”
- How we all need to shift our focus from how we’re doing to how we’re BEING
- How to create a mantra or word that will actually resonate with you (and doesn’t feel forced)
- Four of the most common things she helps clients with (even though they all have very different goals)
- Plus, we talk about how Jenn and Kristen met Shirin, our favorite takeaways from this interview, and deets on our new sponsor Inspire Bath
Get the episode with Shirin Eskandani here or below!
Get more info on our podcast here and be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you never miss an episode!
What is your best advice for overcoming worry? If you’re not coming up with much of an answer, maybe start with this question. —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at email@example.com and let’s make the world a healthier place together!