Cost-effective and efficient cooking is a must for busy, fussy families. You’ve got Miss 4 who likes one thing, Mr 7 who likes another and perhaps a hubby with a preference for “something easy and filling.” Not very descript, is it? So let us come to the rescue! Over the years, these four 12BWT recipes have been tested by hundreds of thousands of Aussie families and they’ve continued to reign supreme when it comes to time and money saving households. Our top four 15-minute dinners for several years running? Must be good, if you ask us 😋 Enjoy!
Family Speedy Moroccan Meatballs
- 4 Serves
- 10 min prep time
- 5 min cooking
- 276 Cal / serve
- 2 X 400g Cans Diced Tomato (800g)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (6g), crushed
- 2 Zucchini (202g), coarsely grated
- 500g Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika (2g)
- 4 Teaspoons Moroccan Seasoning (8g)
- 160g Baby Spinach
- Place tomatoes, garlic and 1/2 cup water in a frying pan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil then reduce heat slightly so the mixture simmers.
- Meanwhile, squeeze excess moisture from zucchini and combine with mince, paprika and seasoning. Mix well. Roll mixture into small walnut-sized balls and drop into tomato sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Add spinach and stir through to wilt.
- Divide between serving bowls, season with freshly ground black pepper and serve.
Quick Curried Mince & Rice
- 4 Serves