Our body’s immune system comes into play when it comes down to sun damaged skin. Just like our body needs nutrients, sleep, and stress relief to maintain a strong immune system, the skin requires the same tools to keep up with repair and protect itself from other damaging elements.
The more sun damaged it is, however, the less able the immune system is able to keep up. In fact, the skin’s ability to self-repair can decline by more than 50 percent by middle age.
5 Amazing Masks For Sun Damaged Skin Treatment
- Half a bundle of fresh parsley
- 1 table spoon of Greek yogurt
- 1 slice of lemon
- Add fresh parsley in blender and slice it into small pieces. After that, add yogurt and freshly squeezed lemon juice of 1 slice of lemon on parsley. Mix all the ingredients.
- Apply this mask on your face by massaging with circular motions. Keep the mask for 45 minutes. Wash your face with warm water. You can apply this mask 3 times per week to reduce your sun spots.
Lemon Cream Mask
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Apply and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with tepid water followed by a cool (not cold) rinse. This mask can be done twice a week. This mask heals, exfoliates, brightens and moisturizes skin.
- It refines pores, fades acne marks and prevents blemishes from coming up,
- 1 egg white
- ½ table spoon of Greek…