My boys LOVE strawberries! I love chaffles! I married the 2 together and made a special Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Chaffle dessert!
When I was a little girl, I would go strawberry picking with my Grandpa Vince and Grandma Rosemary. We would come home with huge boxes of strawberries! There were so many recipes made with the delicious strawberries.
This time of year, I always have fond memories of strawberry fields in Wisconsin.
If you don’t have one yet, one of my favorite gadgets is a whipped cream dispenser (click HERE to find the one I have).
Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake Chaffles
- Preheat a mini chaffle maker (click HERE to find).. (Click HERE to find a 4 slot chaffle maker to speed up cooking time).
- Place the cheese and egg into a small bowl and use a fork to combine well.
- Grease the chaffle maker with duck fat spray (or other spray) and place ¼ of the mixture into the chaffle maker and press the maker down. Cook the chaffle for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining chaffle batter until you have 4 chaffles.
- Meanwhile, place all of the ingredients for the cheesecake filling into a food processor and puree until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Make the topping by placing the heavy cream and natural sweetener into a whipped cream dispenser (click HERE to find the one I have).
- Place one chaffle onto a plate, top with ½ of…