FitnessRx for Women presents 50 simple ideas that will place you among the small percentage of women who lose weight successfully and keep it off. Combining a few of these simple techniques will make weight loss easier than you thought possible. The secret of losing weight is not a magic pill or radical techniques that shock your body. Rather, it’s a combination of small, painless changes that help you eat less food and burn more calories. The weight-loss solution is easier than you think.
By themselves, none are miracle cures for losing fat or building a fitness model body. Taken together, they are powerful tools that will help you lose weight and keep it off for the rest of your life.
1. Weigh every day. The scale holds you accountable. Women who weigh themselves daily lose more weight and maintain lost weight better than women who weigh only occasionally.
2. Make a public announcement about your weight-loss plans. Tell people that you are on a diet and exercise program. This will create peer pressure and expectations that will motivate you to stay on your program
3. Believe you can lose weight. Be your own cheerleader and think positively about weight loss.
4. Read inspirational stories about women who successfully lost weight. They did it, and so can you.
5. Set realistic goals. Losing 20, 50 or 100 pounds is overwhelming. Start off small. Instead of trying to lose all that weight quickly, begin conservatively by losing 5 pounds. Small weight…