Many of us are trying to work with the limited ingredients that we have on hand because of empty store shelves or to avoid venturing out for just one or two things. So, today I thought I’d share a list of dinners that you can make with very few ingredients (10 or less)!
I’ve included all sorts of ingredient substitutes so you can make these recipes work no matter what. Of course, some of the swaps may alter the end result, but not in a bad way—so you’ll still end up with a delicious dinner!
Ten Dinner Recipes with 10 Ingredients or Less
I know meat is hard to come by for some so I was sure to include vegetarian, seafood, and alternative meat dishes (other than chicken) in this list. There’s plenty of variety here so you can hopefully find what you need in your area to make these recipes. One thing is for sure, the people stuck at home right now are a HUNGRY bunch! 🙂
My Grilled Sausage and Bell Pepper Kabobs recipe has only seven ingredients (not counting salt and pepper). Possible substitutions:
- Zucchini or squash instead of bell peppers
- Chicken or steak (actually marinaded in the olive oil mixture) instead of sausage
- Shallot or yellow onion instead of red onion
- Balsamic vinegar instead of red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano instead of fresh
My Spinach Lasagna recipe has only seven ingredients (not counting salt and pepper). Possible substitutions:
- Cottage cheese instead of ricotta
- Leave out egg instead of using one
- Any boiled noodles instead of…