You’ve wanted to start working out for a long time now, but there’s always something in your way.
- You open a YouTube video and can barely follow the exercises…
- You plan a workout, but you don’t want to spend too much time on it…
- You really want to work out regularly, but you aren’t motivated enough to exercise…
Ok, it’s time to strip a workout plan down to essentials and finally stick with it!
Here’s why the following home workout challenge is a great way to stop making excuses:
- No equipment required
- Simple exercises even total beginners can do
- Short, under 15-minute workouts
- Only 3 exercises per workout – easy to remember
- Only 3 workouts per week
- Time-based workouts – adjust intensity to your level
- 28-day (4 weeks) duration is ideal to create a healthy habit
What are the rules for this home workout challenge?
This simple home workout challenge doesn’t have many rules:
- Do all 3 workouts each week. Choose any day/time that suits you.
- Do as many reps as you can with good form. Write down the number of reps and see if you can do more next week.
- Rest 30 secs to 1 min between rounds. Add some rest between the exercises if needed.
The “Stick With It!” Home Workout Challenge
Your main goal: stick to a workout plan for 4 weeks, no matter what.
All you have to do is download and print or save the challenge on your phone week by week and do your first workout whenever it suits you: