Hey beautiful! Awards season is officially underway and we’ve got some award-winning recipes for you!! Whether you’re going to an Oscars party or hosting your own, we’re sharing some delish desserts for you to whip up! These cake pops and cookies are TIU approved, made with gluten-free, clean, and non-GMO Tone It Up Protein, and will be a fan favorite! Pair with a glass of bubbly for the ultimate treat!
Have a fab weekend and always remember that you amaze us every day and shine just as bright as the stars ⭐️✨
Protein Pop Stars
Makes 12 cake pops (serving size is 1 cake pop)
1/4 cup almond butter
1/2 cup Vanilla Tone It Up Protein
1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
2 dates, pitted
1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 tsp. vanilla
Pinch of salt
1 cup greek yogurt
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Combine glaze ingredients together and set aside.
2. Combine all cake ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined. Roll dough into 1 Tbsp. balls.
3. Place balls in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
4. Evenly coat balls in yogurt glaze.
5. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour or until frosting is set. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
Shining Star Cookies
Makes 20 cookies (serving size is 1 cookie)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder