This page may contain affiliate links. Any commissions earned will help my website to remain free forever. (Full disclosure).
Have you been wondering how to be a Health Coach? Who can train to become a Health Coach? Which Health Coaching course is the best? And which ones should you avoid? How much does it cost? Where would you work?
The good news is that I have just completed my full PreKure Health Coaching Certificate and would love to let you in on everything I learned along the way.
These are university-level courses, at a fraction of the cost, with the flexibility of online learning accompanied by live interactive coaching labs.
Want to know more about becoming a Health Coach? CLICK HERE.
In this article you will learn:
How To Be A Health Coach – why/how/who
- What is a health coach?
- Why we need Health Coaches?
- Are health Coaches the new face of wellness?
- Who can train to become a Health Coach?
- What does it take to be a Health Coach?
- Are there jobs for Health Coaches?
How To Be A Health Coach – the nuts and bolts
- Are all Health Coaching course the same? Are they certified? Do they have the correct credentials?
- What topics do you learn?
- What is a live coaching lab?
- What qualification will you receive?
- Is the Health Coaching course applicable worldwide?
- Can I study at home?
- How long does it take?
- How much will it cost?
PreKure – their core values
Before we begin, I want to explain why I love PreKure so much. It’s their core values. Not only do…