Need some new songs to keep ya going? Here’s a list of the best holiday running songs! Use this playlist for your next run or workout to get in the holiday spirit and keep some spirit in your step!
This Holiday Running Playlist is your task for today’s December Workout Calendar for Runners. If you’re following along or just want some new music for your run – download these songs or listen to them on Spotify or YouTube.
[ Tip: If you don’t listen to music while running – The Run Eat Repeat Podcast is on Spotify too! Search and subscribe to listen!]
40+ Holiday and Christmas Songs great for your running or workout playlist! Do you have any favorites that aren’t on the list?
Some of the songs are great for a warm up or cool down. The entire playlist is pretty long so sort it to work for your run.
Best Holiday Running Playlist
- All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey – This classic is super fun and poptastic.
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by *NSYNC. – C’mon! This is a super fun makes-me-want-to-sing-along-but-I’ll-just-run-along song!
- Run, Run Rudolph (Kelly Clarkson)
- Little Saint Nick by The Beach Boys – Catchy, fun and great for an easy run.
- Under the Stars by Jon Legend
- Christmas In Hollis by RUN DMC (Christmas in Hollis video)
- Santa Claus is Coming To Town by the Jackson Five
- Rockin Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
- Last Christmas by WHAM
- A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives
- Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
- It’s Beginning To Look…