10-Minute Shrimp Tacos
Quick and easy shrimp tacos.
Author: Abel James
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp butter, ghee, beef tallow, or duck fat
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning*
- 1 small onion, sliced and sautéed
- 1 head of butter lettuce (or other leaf lettuce)
- avocado, sliced
- freshly grated parmesan
- cilantro, diced
- hot sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with fat of choice. Toss shrimp with taco seasoning and cook in the skillet for about 2 minutes per side.
- Assemble tacos by placing shrimp in a piece of lettuce and topping with sautéed onion, avocado, parmesan, cilantro, hot sauce, and any other toppings.
- Dig in.
Looking for a quick and tasty dinner? These shrimp tacos rock and literally take about 10 minutes to make.
After an outdoor adventure, a wild feast is just what the doctor ordered…
Want More Delicious Fat-Burning Recipes?
Listen, if you’ve been a follower for some time, and you’ve read my books, watched my videos, or followed my training, then you’re definitely ahead of the fat burning game.
But what if you’re stuck? What if you have specific questions you need extra help on? Well, guess what? I’ve got some really exciting news!
If you like this recipe, you’re going to really dig the Recipe Library in the Fat-Burning Tribe, along with the monthly videos and other goodies.
Whether you want to lose stubborn fat or just those last 10 pounds, you’re going to love being a member of the Fat Burning Tribe!
Our Fat-Burning Tribe recipe library and monthly done-for-you meal plans are packed with our favorite recipes, like Bacon Cheeseburgers, savory Chicken Parmesan, and Wild Brownie Bites.
Get instant access by joining the Tribe for FREE for your first 7 days (normally $27/month).
Tried this recipe? Share pictures with us on Twitter @fatburnman, Facebook, or Instagram @fatburningman. And leave a comment below to let us know how the recipe turned out!