Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon, freelance writer and “jet-setter-in-chief” for JetSetSarah.com, is an expert on traveling (and shopping!), and she specializes in the Caribbean. Rough job, we’re sure, but happily this woman is more than up to the task! She brings her travel, beauty, fashion, and shopping advice to the show in this fun episode. You’re really going to dig the way she makes sure to keep fitness a priority, even though she’s on the road (or, in the air, really) so much of the year!
Be prepared to start craving a cold, fruity drink — and your next big adventure! From how to get the best out of your airport experience to surviving the heat and humidity in style, Sarah has got you covered. (Y’all are going to love her energy!)
In addition to travel, Sarah is crazy about running and gets in as many workouts as she can, on and off the road. (Pro tip: find a running club where you are traveling and you can get your workout in and meet new friends!) Plus, she has shopping tips galore and advice on how to look fab at the airport when bringing just a carry-on and your enthusiasm to your next destination. People, you have met your newest travel BFF!
Podcast Episode 89 Highlights With JetSetSarah
- How she got into such a fun line of work
- The items she takes with her every time she travels (and how she likes to “fly fancy”)
- What she loves about “the theater of the concourse”
- How the 4-foot 9-inch inch dynamo uses a foot hammock to travel comfortably
- Why she loves Jamaica (especially the KFC there)
- Her top tips for shopping in a foreign country
- How she fits in running and fitness while on the road
- Her favorite destinations — and the spots she’s still dying to visit
- Plus, we talk about how much we love Sarah, the sheer awesomeness of her Instagram feed, and Kristen’s tips for curbing pre-travel stress.
Get the episode with JetSetSarah here or below!
Get more info on our podcast here and be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you never miss an episode!
What are your favorite travel tips? And what cool travel plans do you have coming up? —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a healthier place together!