Good morning, folks! I’ve got a blog post coming up here soon, but let me share about an upcoming event I think you’ll be interested in. At the end of this month I’ll be speaking at the Metabolic Health Summit (MHS) in Los Angeles. It’s shaping up to be an amazing event and groundbreaking partnership between the Metabolic Health Initiative and the renowned Cedars Sinai Medical Center in L.A.
You’ll hear expert presentations about the ketogenic diet and metabolic therapy from the world’s top scientists, physicians, and influencers in a 4-day ketogenic experience co-hosted by Dr. Dominic D’Agostino Jan. 31st – Feb. 3rd, 2019. If you’re interested in hearing the latest scientific evidence on nutrition and metabolism and its potential in treating disease, increasing longevity, and improving performance…Metabolic Health Summit (MHS) is definitely for you!
Other Speakers Include:
Dominic D’Agostino, PhD
Suzanne Ryan of Keto Karma
Thomas Seyfried, PhD
Georgia Ede, MD
Matt and Megha of KetoConnect
….and many more!
What You Can Expect:
- Dive into the research and learn how to apply it in the real world during 4-days of presentations
- Enjoy nightly receptions with keto-friendly drinks and appetizers
- Explore a scientific poster session that includes the latest research on ketosis and human optimization
- Discover new innovative products at the MHS Keto Expo
- Network with some of the world’s most brilliant minds at the MHS VIP Mixer and Gala Dinner.
Note For Physicians: This activity is jointly provided by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and the Metabolic Health Initiative. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Earn up to 21.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Go to www.metabolichealthsummit.com to get your tickets, and use the code MARKSISSONMHS15 for 15% off tickets! #MHS2019
Thanks, everybody! More to come this morning…